Gravel crusher is mainly applied to stone crusher for construction materials, like road construction, railway and house building and other industries who will use the small stone materials. It is especially suitable to crush limestone, the stone hardness less than 200Mpa and the stone contained more calcium, more or less than 40%.
1. Large crushing ratio, high crushing efficiency.
2. Even producing granularity, overgrind is less
3. Simple structure, stable performance, convenient to maintenance
4. Good wear resistance, and low energy consumption
The stone materials fed into the gravel crusher are crushed by the force of speed revolving hammer along the seasoning shake and joint plane of the stone. While the stone materials enter into the crushing chamber, these materials are crushed by the force of speed revolving hammer, meanwhile get kinetic energy from hammer, then rush at the impact plate to get the next crushing process, striking against one another at the same time.
1. The working hammer adopts new technology for casting, so that it is wear resistant and impact resistant.
2. The granularity can be adjusted according to the requirement of the customers.
3. Gravel crusher has a sealed structure which solves the problems of powder dust pollution in the crushing workshop and ash leakage of the machine.
4. This crusher has the advantages of attractive appearance, compact structure and few easy-wearing parts and convenient maintenance.
The electromotor drives the rotor to rotate with high speed in the crushing chamber. The materials are fed into the machine from the upper feeding mouth and are crushed under the hitting, impacting, cutting and grinding of the hammer which is moving with high speed. On the bottom of the rotor, there is sieve plate and the crushed materials that is smaller than the screen size are discharged from the sieve plate, and the coarse particles bigger than the screen size are retained on the sieve plate to be hit and ground again by the hammer and finally be discharged from the machine from the sieve plate.
Our sales team is available to respond to any queries you might have on HXJQ. Get in touch using the details below:
No.8, Tanxiang Road, Zhengzhou, Henan, China.
+86 (0)371 67833161